The weather is warmer, you have weddings to attend, and cute dresses and tops to wear about town… this means only one thing: it’s strapless season! Get ready for your Spring and Summer wardrobe by investing in a fabulous strapless bra.
Did you get your strapless bra from an NYC Linda’s shop or Lindasonline.com? Then take a photo of you wearing it under one of your favorite outfits! We want to see what you choose to wear with your strapless bra. Two winners and one grand prize winner will be selected and will win gift certificates of $50 or $100 for Linda’s or Lindasonline.com, so enter today!
Didn’t buy your strapless bra yet? What are you waiting for?! You have until May 22nd to enter. Visit my shop or let us help you shop online so you can show off your style and enter the contest!
And remember, a strapless bra can be worn with far more than just strapless dresses! Here are a few ideas for wearing your strapless bra:
- Take off all straps and wear it as a strapless under your wedding gown, a strapless dress, or a top with unique straps
- Lengthen and criss cross your straps to wear with a racer back tank or dress
- Take off one strap and make the other as long as possible. Loop that strap in the front on one side, around your neck, and again in the front on the other side. Halter problems solved!
- Wear is without straps or with just one under those trendy one-shoulder tops and dresses
- Wear a strapless longline style under your wedding gown or an evening gown
- Add clear straps and wear it under an all-lace top or dress
- Wear it under a spaghetti strap gown to avoid those sightly bra straps from showing
Need more style inspiration? Check out my Strapless Inspiration board on Pinterest! I am adding new style ideas all the time, including bra and clothing suggestions.
What do you wear your strapless bra with? Leave a comment below!
And don’t forget to submit a photo – you could win a $100 spree to Linda’s!