Attention holiday shoppers! I know it seems like you have a lot of time before you have to get a present under the tree, but let’s be honest: you don’t! Now that we are well into our second week of November, time will start flying. Next thing you know you’ll be stuffed with Turkey during Thanksgiving, crammed with the holiday work load, and then BAM! It’s gift giving time. Take my advice and start early. I’ve even made it easy with these fabulous picks! The shopping information and links are below. Enjoy your holiday shopping Linda’s style!
Psst! Are you a guy looking to give your favorite gal something special, but need a little help? Read my Guide for Men: How to Give the Gift of Lingerie!
- Hanky Panky Low Rise Thong is so easy to give. It comes in “one size” and stretches to fit! No need to guess “is she a Medium or a Large?”
- Karla Colletto makes some of my favorite suits! This classic style is available every season in new and fashionable colors.
- Leblanc wash is AMAZING. Not only will it keep bras in great condition, but it’s also a life-saver for cashmere, bathing suits, and tights!
- Mary Green boyshorts are super silky which make them comfortable, but they also boast a big flirt factor!
- This Simone Perele set is so sexy, but also smooth enough to wear under work blouses. *PS: Our email blast accidentally quoted the boyshort as $89, but it’s $55. Lucky you!
- The Panache Tango II offers such great support for D-K cups that I made it my November Bra of the Month!
- And this Mary Green Sleep Mask is perfect for women who travel. It’s cute AND practical.
- And who wouldn’t want a Gift Certificate to shop in-store or online with me?! Exactly. A gift certificate to Linda’s is the perfect gift for everyone on your list!
A perfect round up of holiday goodies to give (and get!). Which one is on your wish list?