You got the perfect swimsuit, you looked great in it and now it needs a good washing. What do you do? Just like your bras, you should never put your swimwear in a washer and dryer. Follow the directions below to keep your swimsuit looking brand new.
- After wear, soak in cold water. Do not wring or twist your swimwear – this may ruin the material.
- Check the tags for wash care. Certain materials must be soaked in cold water only and will damage if swimwear detergent is used. Read the instructions carefully and proceed as instructed.
- If you are able to use swimwear detergent, use a delicate wash like Le Blanc Silk & Lingerie Wash. Fill a basin with cool water and soak your swimwear for 30 minutes.
- To dry, roll your suit in a towel. This will wring out the water. Hang to dry.
- Do not wash or dry your swimwear in a machine! Your suit will shrink and will get damaged.
Treat your swimwear as you would your lingerie and you’ll be sure to last you the entire season!